Herbal Aktive Peel The Evidence for Herbal Peeling!
The therapeutic benefits of Herbal Peels are widely recognised, but the features of the Herbs used in the Herbal Peeling are not really known. These herbs are very valuable and, in this article, we will explore their many features and benefits.
The skin naturally renews itself every 28-35 days, the Herbal Aktiv Peel can significantly shorten this natural renewal process.
The herbal peel treatment takes just one hour. An immediate improvement is evident at this stage with the skin having a glow similar to what we see after a workout at the gym. The skin feels tight and when touched the client can feel tiny herbal particles embedded in the skin.
These herbal particles are crucial to the success of the treatment and will dissolve in the skin over the next two days. During this time they will release their bioactive properties which include vitamins, minerals trace elements and anti-oxidants.
As these concentrated ingredients from the potent medical-grade herbs are released slowly into the surface of the skin the herbs begin to give energy to the skin resulting in rejuvenating outcomes for many skin conditions.
Skin Conditions that can benefit from the use of Herbs
- Sun Damage
- Enlarged or blocked pores
- Age Spots
- Lines & Wrinkles
The Herbal Aktiv Peel provides a unique, progressive exfoliation that has been found to significantly improve the appearance of the above range of skin conditions. The skin is not broken during the application of the Herbal Peel as the old skin will maintain its protective barrier function whilst the new skin regenerates. Once the new skin has reached maturity the old skin will slough away naturally. This stage happens usually on day three or day four and lasts for 24 hours.
During the process of the herbs have supported the function of the skin by supplying minerals, vitamins, and antioxidant-rich herbal ingredients to improve and repair.
We will examine a profile of the herbs that make this process possible so you can gain a better understanding of how the therapeutic properties of these herbs contribute to and support healthy skin renewal and rejuvenation.
The Herbs contained in Herbal Aktiv Peel.
- Spirulina – rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Ginseng – an antioxidant that increases blood flow, stimulates cell renewal and regeneration
- Fenugreek – has Phyto-estrogenic properties
- Marshmallow – renowned for its diuretic and emollient properties.
- Calendula – an antioxidant renowned for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile – anti-inflammatory to speed healing
- Pansy – anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
- Large Leaf Linden – with flavonoids and astringent properties to soothe and reduce inflammation
- Lemon Balm – antiviral and anti-bacterial properties
- Lungwort – diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Field Horsetail – with rich content of silica it has abrasive qualities and is also an excellent fungicide
- Sage – anti-inflammatory, oestrogenic and antioxidant that strengthens capillaries
- Witch Hazel – an astringent that calms inflammation.
- Ribwort Plantain – contains phenols with astringent and diuretic actions
So after having a brief look at the therapeutic properties of these herbs you now fully understand just how powerful they are at supporting healthy skin renewal.