Collagen Infusion Facials.
The Collagen Infusion Facial is nourishing and restructuring. Collagen Fleece mask consisting of a fine fabric of insoluble collagen fibers. These fibers are manufactured into velvety soft non-woven tissue. They are put through a very mild freeze-drying process which protects the active ingredients.
The masks carry active ingredients and become powerful delivery systems once they are activated.
Collagen Fleece Masks are used to treat the following conditions:
- Gingko Biloba treats Oily Skin because it is rich in antioxidants to balance, stimulate and reinvigorate
- Aloe Vera treats rough, dry and chapped skin to soothes and heals the inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful moisturizer that plumps the skin.
- Green Tea and AHA treats sallow and sluggish skin by intensely exfoliating of dead skin cells and infusion of antioxidants.
- Hibiscus dubbed the BOTOX plant so it treats loss of elasticity.
- Vitamin C treats uneven skin tone by supplying an antioxidant needed for repair.
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) treats reactive skins by supporting cell renewal and regeneration of the skin after damage from UV rays
Once the fleece mask is applied to the skin it is activated with a solution of pure Aloe Vera Juice, hyaluronic acid, Panthenol (vitamin B 5), Niacinamide (vitamin B3), and Vitamin C.
These ingredients encourage the production of ceramides and Essential Fatty acids within the skin. These processes help to strengthen the barrier function of the skin.
Electroporation increases the electrical conductivity and permeability of the skins acid mantle and cellular membranes. To increase the penetration of the active ingredients from the fleece masks they are activated with Electroporation.
Electroporation is presently the most innovative and effective method to infuse active and high molecular ingredients into deeper skin zones.
Book your Collagen facial – Restoring Your Skin https://dermalessence.com.au/services/signature-facials/